VT100 Vertical Crawler™
Inuktun Vertical Inspection Vehicle
Combining the power of three Microtracs™ and an expandable tripod chassis, the unique VT100 Vertical Crawler™ can easily navigate multiple bends and vertical pipe segments. Constructed out of marine grade aluminum and stainless steel, the VT100 Vertical Crawler™ is extremely durable and fully submersible for underwater applications.
VT100 Vertical Crawler™ in View
Industries & Applications
Combining the power of three Microtracs™ and an expandable tripod chassis, the unique VT100 Vertical Crawler™ can perform difficult inspections over a range of pipe sizes in virtually any orientation.
Independent control of each track allows the vehicle to easily navigate multiple bends and vertical pipe segments over distances up to 180m / 600ft. Auxiliary LED lighting compliments the high quality video captured by the onboard cameras, while real-time sensors indicate pipe size and expansion force.
Constructed out of marine grade anodized aluminum and stainless steel, the VT100VC is extremely durable and fully submersible for underwater applications.
- Depth Rating: 30m / 100ft
- Maximum Tether Length: 180m / 600ft
- Maximum Speed: 9m / 30ft per minute
- Vehicle Payload: up to 18kg / 40lb
- Front Facing Camera: Spectrum 45™
- Optional: Rear-facing Mini Crystal Cam® camera
- Vehicle Weight: 10kg / 22lb
- Vehicle Dimensions: 437mm / 17in length with variable diameter depending on pipe size
- Standard Components: 3 x 4000 series Microtracs™, 1 x Spectrum 45™ camera, 2 x 801 lights, tripod chassis and wiring harness, 150m / 500ft tether, Versatrax™ power supply / controller in Pelican® case with Digital Video Recorder and sunlight readable monitor.
The quality of the picture was good. I went to the client and handed over the video footage and they are delighted with the way the operation was carried out.
— Alan Taylor, Project Manager, Sureclean
Built Multi-Mission Modular
Inuktun Standard Product Assembly Chart: VT100 Vertical Crawler™
Standard IM3™ Options
Custom configurations: see dealer for details
Mini Crystal Cam®
Rear-facing camera for tether monitoring
Convenient Pelican® case tether reel option for quick deployment and easy transportation
Any Orientation Operation
Independent track control allows vehicle to easily navigate multiple bends in any orientation.
LED lighting compliments high quality video captured by on-board cameras.