VT100 Vertical Crawler™
Inuktun Vertical Inspection Vehicle
Combining the power of three Microtracs™ and an expandable tripod chassis, the unique VT100 Vertical Crawler™ can easily navigate multiple bends and vertical pipe segments. Constructed out of marine grade aluminum and stainless steel, the VT100 Vertical Crawler™ is extremely durable and fully submersible for underwater applications.
VT100 Vertical Crawler™ in View
Industries & Applications
Independent control of each track allows the vehicle to easily navigate multiple bends and vertical pipe segments over distances up to 180m / 600ft. Auxiliary LED lighting compliments the high quality video captured by the onboard cameras, while real-time sensors indicate pipe size and expansion force.
Constructed out of marine grade anodized aluminum and stainless steel, the VT100VC is extremely durable and fully submersible for underwater applications.
- Depth Rating: 30m / 100ft
- Maximum Tether Length: 180m / 600ft
- Maximum Speed: 9m / 30ft per minute
- Vehicle Payload: up to 18kg / 40lb
- Front Facing Camera: Spectrum 45™
- Optional: Rear-facing Mini Crystal Cam® camera
- Vehicle Weight: 0.5kg / 1.1lb
- Vehicle Dimensions: 437mm / 17in length with variable diameter depending on pipe size
- Standard Components: 3 x 4000 series Microtracs™, 1 x Spectrum 45™ camera, 2 x 801 lights, tripod chassis and wiring harness, 150m / 500ft tether, Versatrax™ power supply / controller in Pelican® case with Digital Video Recorder and sunlight readable monitor.
“The quality of the picture was good. I went to the client and handed over the video footage and they are delighted with the way the operation was carried out.”
— Alan Taylor, Project Manager, Sureclean
Built Multi-Mission Modular
Inuktun Standard Product Assembly Chart: VT100 Vertical Crawler™
Standard IM3 Options
Custom configurations: see dealer for details
Rear-facing camera for tether monitoring
Convenient Pelican® case tether reel option for quick deployment and easy transportation
Any Orientation Operation
quality video captured
by on-board cameras.