Inuktun Pipe Inspection Vehicle
The Versatrax 100™ is a miniature crawler system capable of inspecting pipes and ducts as small as 10cm/4in in diameter. This crawler offers an inline and parallel configuration for different pipe sizes and is extremely portable – the entire system fits in two Pelican® cases.
Versatrax 100™ in View
Industries & Applications
With options that include multiple cameras, magnetic attachments, sunlight readable monitors and image enhancement systems, the possibilities are endless. Like all Inuktun crawlers, it is simple to use and quick to deploy making it ideal for scheduled or emergency inspections in petrochemical plants, nuclear generating stations, hydro-electric facilities, refineries and more. Best of all, the VT100 is compliant with Inuktun’s Multi-Mission Modular (IM3) technology so you can scale up your capability as your project needs evolve.
- Depth Rating: 30m / 100ft
- Maximum Tether Length: 180m / 600ft
- Maximum Speed: 9m / 30ft per minute
- Vehicle Payload: up to 4.5kg / 10lb
- Front Facing Camera: Spectrum 45™
- Optional: Auxiliary front or rear facing Crystal Cam®
- Operating Temperature: 0°-40° C / 32°-122° F
- Vehicle Weight: 9kg / 20lb (with aluminum Microtracs™)
- Vehicle Dimensions: 376x220x115mm /
14.8×8.7×4.5in (parallel) 776mm / 30.57in (inline)
- Standard Components: 2 x 4000 series Microtracs™, 1 x Spectrum 45™ camera, 2 x auxiliary LED lights, in-line and/or parallel chassis and wiring harness, 180m / 600ft tether, Versatrax™ power supply / controller in Pelican® case with Digital Video
Recorder and sunlight readable monitor.
“The Versatrax 100 system is without doubt the cutting edge in the CCTV inspection world. Our
operators are delighted with the performance and reliability of this next generation system.”
— G. Holloway, MSIS Contracts Manager, M S Industrial Services Ltd .
Built Multi-Mission Modular
Inuktun Standard Product Assembly Chart: Versatrax 100™
Click chart for larger image
Standard IM3 Options
Custom configurations: see dealer for details
Parallel or in-line configuration
allows for flat surface or round pipe inspection across a range of diameters.