Inuktun Pipe Inspection Vehicle
The Versatrax 50™ (VT50) is a remotely operated crawler that can inspect pipes as small as 50mm (2in) in diameter, the ideal solution for confined space entry and inspection.
Industries & Applications
A first for the industry, the Versatrax 50™ provides real-time colour video in small pipelines, ducts, channels and other tight spaces. But don’t let its small size fool you — the Versatrax 50™ features a 4.5 kilogram (10 pound) pull rating with an option for higher torque versions. Capable of operating in air or underwater, and with cables as long as 100 metres (330 feet), the VT50 can get to areas that are simply inaccessible with other technologies.
- Depth Rating: 60m / 200ft
- Maximum Tether Length: 100m / 330ft
- Maximum Speed: 6.5m / 22ft per minute
- Vehicle Payload: up to 4.5kg / 10lb
- Front Facing Camera: Mini Crystal Cam® (Onyx)
- Optional: Spectrum 45™ pan and tilt camera
- Operating Temperature: 0°-40° C / 32°-104° F
- Vehicle Weight: 0.5kg / 1.1lb
- Vehicle Dimensions: 318x37x48mm / 12.53×1.44×1.9in
- Standard Components: 2 x Picotracs™, 1 x Mini Crystal Cam® camera, 60m / 200ft tether, Versatrax™ power supply / controller in Pelican® case with Digital Video Recorder and sunlight readable monitor.
Built Multi-Mission Modular
Inuktun Standard Product Assembly Chart: Versatrax 50™
Standard IM3 Options
Custom configurations: see dealer for details
Pan and Tilt Camera for more detailed visual inspections
Confined Space Entry
The small footprint of the Versatrax 50™ allows for inspecting the most confined spaces including heat exchangers, coiled tubing, drill riser auxiliary lines, water and sewer service lines.