VT150 Vertical Crawler™
Inuktun Vertical Inspection Vehicle
The VT150 Vertical Crawler™ is a unique inspection vehicle based on the successful VT100 Vertical Crawler™. It employs three Minitracs™ and an expandable tripod chassis, allowing it to perform difficult inspections over a range of pipe sizes in virtually any orientation.
VT150 Vertical Crawler™ in View
Industries & Applications
The big brother to Inuktun’s VT100 Vertical Crawler™, the VT150 Vertical Crawler™ employs familiar and proven 7000 series Minitracs™ and a Spectrum 90™ pan, tilt and zoom camera. The vehicle operates in pipe ranges from 457 to 915 millimetres (18 to 36 inches), easily adapting to its environment with a remote pipe adjusting chassis. Basic functions for control and maneuverability allows operators to quickly learn and navigate the flexible system.
Support for nondestructive testing sensors and tooling is readily available to capture specific data requirements for custom projects. Ideal for flexible risers, vertical and inclined pipework and caissons, steam headers, vertical air and seawater intakes, oil and gas refineries, water and sewer pipelines, the VT150VC is the trusted solution for asset integrity condition assessments of those seemingly inaccessible industrial locations.
- Depth Rating: 60m / 200ft (300m optional)
- Maximum Tether Length: 1,000m / 3,300ft
- Maximum Speed: 9m / 30ft per minute
- Vehicle Payload: up to 70kg / 150lb per track
- Front Facing Camera: Spectrum 90™
- Optional: Spectrum 120HD™ high definition camera
- Operating Temperature: 0°-40° C / 32°-104° F
- Vehicle Weight: 43kg / 95lb
- Vehicle Dimensions: 914mm / 36in (maximum), 457mm / 18in (minimum)
- Standard Components: 3 x 7000 series Minitracs™, 1 x Spectrum 90™ camera, 2 x LED lights, tripod chassis and wiring harness, 150m / 500ft tether, rack mount PC-based controller and power supply with ICON™/InPRO™ control and reporting software with Digital Video Recorder and sunlight readable monitor.
Built Multi-Mission Modular
Inuktun Standard Product Assembly Chart: VT150 Vertical Crawler™
VT150 Vertical Crawler™
Inuktun’s OnDemand Specialty Systems offer heavier duty and more particular systems, including long and ultra long-range vehicles and vertical crawlers. For unscheduled assessments, hazardous interventions, confined space tooling, emergency inspections and more, you need precisely the right system, just in time. Our adaptable technology is designed to mobilize your nondestructive testing needs; bring us your sensor and tooling requirements for a specific solution to your industrial challenge today.
IM3™ translates into significant time savings, cost efficiencies and risk mitigation for the customer and end user. Reduced capital expenditures, minimization of downtime, lower exposure to hazardous environments and environmental hazards — our Multi-Mission Modular (IM3™) technology saves dollars and makes sense.
Contact our friendly and professional staff for more information.