Inuktun Long Distance Pipe Inspection Vehicle
The Versatrax 300™ (VT300) is the solution to long range pipe inspection challenges. Able to inspect more than 2km/1.3mi of pipe in a single run, the Versatrax 300™ includes three onboard video cameras, multiple sensor options and is operable in pipe as small as 300mm/12in internal diameter.
Versatrax 300™ in View
Industries & Applications
The Versatrax 300™ is the solution to long range pipe inspection challenges. Able to inspect more than two kilometres of pipe in a single run, the VT300 includes up to three onboard video cameras, multiple sensor options, and is operable in pipe as small as 300mm / 12in internal diameter.
Versatile and customizable, the Versatrax 300™ can deploy sensors and tooling in even the most remote and unaccommodating environments and locations. All units are configurable for round pipe or flat surface operation, and adjustable for a range of diameters.
Whatever your remote testing, assessment or construction needs — from video and sonar, to lasers and multi-sensor inspection — the VT300 delivers, with ultra long-range capability, extra payload capacity and friendly, intuitive control systems.
- Depth Rating: 60m / 200ft
- Maximum Tether Length: 2,130m / 7,000ft
- Maximum Speed: 9m / 30ft per minute
- Vehicle Payload: up to 180kg / 400lb
- Front Facing Camera: Spectrum 90™
- Optional: Spectrum 120HD™ high definition main camera, middle and/or rear Crystal Cam®
- Operating Temperature: 0°-40° C / 32°-104° F
- Vehicle Weight: 104kg / 230lb
- Vehicle Dimensions: 1651x371x434mm / 65×14.6×17.1in
- Standard Components: 4 x 7000 series Minitracs™, 1 x Spectrum 90™ camera, 2 x 901 lights, parallel chassis and wiring harness, 2,130m / 7,000ft tether, AC winch, Versatrax™ power supply / controller in a Pelican® case with Digital Video Recorder and sunlight readable monitor.
“Inuktun brings a concept to life with flexibility, innovation and ingenuity.”
— Robert de Haas, Versatrax 300™ operator, Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Built Multi-Mission Modular
Inuktun Standard Product Assembly Chart: Versatrax 300™
Click chart for larger image
Custom configurations: see dealer for details
Middle or rear-facing camera for comprehensive remote inspection
Enhanced zoom capability up to 432x
High definition 1080p video quality for more detailed inspection
Combine tooling requirements for remote handling and retrieval operations.
Easy integration such as sonar, NDT sensors, lasers and chemical sensors.