Versatrax 150™ Mark II
Inuktun Long Distance Pipe Inspection Vehicle
Expanding on the original Versatrax 150™, the Mark II is available with up to 1,000m/3,300ft of copper tether cable and can operate in pipes as small as 150mm/6in in diameter. The Versatrax 150™ Mark II can carry sonar, retrieval tools, laser profilers and NDT sensors; with the remotely operated camera/sensor raise motor, the system offers highly detailed inspections of even the most challenging pipelines.
Versatrax 150™ Mark II in View
Industries & Applications
Capable of operating over long distances and a wide range of diameters, the Versatrax 150™ Mark II system is a state-of-the-art pipe inspection system with advanced capabilities. The system comes standard with one kilometre (3,300 feet) of copper tether cable, with options for longer lengths using fibre optics. In its inline configuration, operators can examine pipes from 150 to 300 millimetres (6 to 12 inches) in diameter. For bigger pipes, the vehicle is reconfigured with a parallel chassis, incorporating a remotely motorized camera raise and two high intensity LED lights.
The Versatrax 150™ Mark II is well suited to a variety of inspection applications including sewers, storm drains, hydroelectric penstocks and fish bypass lines, petrochemical and power plant intake pipelines, and difficult to access pipes in the oil and gas industry. And, like all of our OnDemand Specialty Systems, it is easily customized with an array of optional equipment including high definition pan-tilt-zoom cameras, retrieval tools, laser measurement and profiling systems, sonar and other Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) sensors.
- Depth Rating: 60m / 200ft (300m optional)
- Standard Tether Length: 1,000m / 3,300ft (longer fibre option tethers optional)
- Maximum Speed: 9m / 30ft per minute
- Vehicle Payload: 91kg / 200lb
- Front Facing Camera: Spectrum 90™
- Optional: Spectrum 120HD™ high definition camera
- Operating Temperature: 0°-50° C / 32°-122° F
- Vehicle Weight: 45kg / 99lb
- Vehicle Dimensions: 714x340x714mm / 28.1x13.4x18.1in (parallel), 1956mm / 77in (inline)
- Standard Components: 2 x Minitracs™, 1 x Spectrum 90™ camera, 1 x rear-facing Crystal Cam® camera, 2 x LED lights, in-line and/or parallel chassis and wiring harness, 1,000m / 3,300ft tether, rack mount PC-based controller and power supply with ICON™/InPRO™ control and reporting software.
Without the Versatrax Mark II system, SewerVUE never would have been able to
complete a full condition assessment of the entire pipe in less than two days.
— Csaba Ekes, President, SewerVUE Technology Corporation
Built Multi-Mission Modular
Inuktun Standard Product Assembly Chart: Versatrax 150™ Mark II
Custom configurations: see dealer for details
Enhanced zoom capability up to 432x
High definition 1080p video quality for more detailed inspection
Remote gripper for object handling and retrieval
Inuktun's ICON™ software provides the operator with mouse and joystick controls for all vehicle functions. All sensor data is automatically logged during an inspection, and can be included with the final video (or still images) using the InPRO™ reporting software.
Motorized Camera Raise
The Mark II crawler includes a remotely controllable camera raise motor that allows the camera to be re-positioned on-the-fly during inspections.