MicroMag™ Mark II
Inuktun Ferrous Metal Surface Inspection Vehicle
Based on the proven MicroMag™ vehicle, the MicroMag™ Mark II employs four Microtracs™ and is fitted with a brush system designed to handle harder remote cleaning and anti-fouling of ships than our standard miniature magnetic crawlers offer.
MicroMag™ Mark II in Motion
Industries & Applications
The MicroMag™ Mark II system combines the proven capability of Inuktun’s Microtrac™ crawler modules and a Spectrum 45™ camera with a remotely operated cleaning brush system and options for other cameras and inspection technologies, like ultrasonic thickness probes or other NDT sensors. Articulated track mounts allow the vehicle to maintain its hold on flat or curved surfaces, even while steering and cleaning – so you can get where you need to go. And, just like all of our OnDemand Specialty Systems, the options to customize are almost endless. Whatever your application – from waterjet tools and manipulator arms, to laser profiling sensors and CP probes – most equipment can be easily integrated onto the vehicle quickly and economically.
- Depth Rating: 30m / 100ft
- Maximum Tether Length: 100m / 300ft
- Maximum Speed: 9m / 30ft per minute
- Vehicle Payload: up to 9kg / 20lb
- Front Facing Camera: Spectrum 45™
- Optional: Rear-facing Crystal Cam® camera
- Operating Temperature: 0°-40° C / 32°-104° F
- Vehicle Weight: 12/7kg / 28lb (approximate)
- Vehicle Dimensions: 333x452x354mm / 13.1×17.8×13.6in
- Standard Components: 4 x 4000 series Microtracs™, 1 x Spectrum 45™ camera, auxiliary high intensity LED lighting, chassis and wiring harness, 100m / 330ft tether, cleaning brush, Versatrax™ power supply / controller in Pelican® case with Digital Video Recorder and sunlight readable monitor.
Built Multi-Mission Modular
Inuktun Standard Product Assembly Chart: MicroMag™ Mark II
MicroMag Mark II™
Inuktun’s OnDemand Specialty Systems offer heavier duty and more particular systems, including long and ultra long-range vehicles and vertical crawlers. For unscheduled assessments, hazardous interventions, confined space tooling, emergency inspections and more, you need precisely the right system, just in time. Our adaptable technology is designed to mobilize your nondestructive testing needs; bring us your sensor and tooling requirements for a specific solution to your industrial challenge today.
IM3™ translates into significant time savings, cost efficiencies and risk mitigation for the customer and end user. Reduced capital expenditures, minimization of downtime, lower exposure to hazardous environments and environmental hazards — our Multi-Mission Modular (IM3™) technology saves dollars and makes sense.
Contact our friendly and professional staff for more information.