Inuktun Miniature Magnetic Crawler
The NanoMag™ is a miniature crawler system with built-in rare earth magnets, allowing it to travel vertically, horizontally and even upside down on ferrous metal surfaces. The NanoMag™ is ideal for inspecting almost any steel structure where vertical operation is required.
NanoMag™ in Narrative
Industries & Applications
- Tether Length: 30m / 100ft
- Maximum Speed: 2.5m / 8ft per minute
- Vehicle Payload: up to 4.5kg / 10lb
- Front Facing Camera: Spectrum 45™
- Rear Facing Camera: Crystal Cam®
- Operating Temperature: 0°-40° C / 32°-104° F
- Vehicle Weight: 2.27kg / 5lb
- Vehicle Dimensions: 224x105x50mm / 8.8×4.1x2in
- Standard Components: 1 x drive unit, 1 x Spectrum 45™ camera, 1 x auxiliary Crystal Cam® camera, Versatrax™ power supply /controller in Pelican® case, 30m / 100ft tether.
Not designed for underwater.
“We primarily use the Nanocrawler for our examinations…its low profile and compact length offer excellent maneuverability and access in the limited space under the Reactor head…”
— D. Gonzales, Diablo Canyon Power Plant
Built Multi-Mission Modular
Inuktun Standard Product Assembly Chart: NanoMag™
Click chart for larger image
Standard IM3 Options
Custom configurations: see dealer for details
Confined Space Entry
NanoMag™ Standard Dimensions