Inuktun Miniature Magnetic Crawler
Based on the proven MicroMag™, Inuktun’s MaggUT™ magnetic crawler is a man-portable system with integrated UT scanning capability. Specifically designed to incorporate standard industrial ultrasonic probes and flaw detectors from Olympus, the MaggUT™ easily integrates with your existing NDT equipment.
MaggUT™ in Motion
Industries & Applications
- Maximum Tether Length: 30m / 100ft
- Maximum Speed: 9m / 30ft per minute
- Vehicle Payload: up to 4.5kg / 10lb
- Front Facing Camera: Crystal Cam®
- Optional: Spectrum 45™ camera and/or auxiliary Crystal Cam®
- UT Probe: Olympus D-790
- Operating Temperature: 0°-40° C / 32°-104°F
- Vehicle Weight: 6.2kg / 14lb in air without tether
- Vehicle Dimensions: 279x277x127mm / 11×10.9x5in
- Standard Components: 2 x 4000 series Microtracs™, 1 x Crystal Cam® camera, 1 x UT probe with electronics canister and actuator mechanism, 1 x couplant pump box for dry operations, laptop PC, power supply / interface box, Inuktun ICON and InPRO software for control and reporting.
Not designed for underwater.
Built Multi-Mission Modular
Inuktun Standard Product Assembly Chart: MaggUT™
Standard IM3 Options
Custom configurations: see dealer for details
Perform A or B scans on flat and curved surfaces using the Olympus (or other) thickness gauge.
The MaggUT™ can integrate other industrial UT probes to work with your existing gauge.