World-Class Robotics is about Great People
Inuktun Services Ltd. is a leading designer and manufacturer of Multi-Mission Modular (IM3™) technology used in hazardous areas, confined spaces, and underwater applications around the world. Inuktun provides innovative solutions for a variety of environments including pipe inspection, oil and gas, search and rescue, nuclear, hydro-electric, military and security, mining and marine operations.
Join the Inuktun team
- Innovative industry leader, providing unique and specialized solutions to industry problems otherwise unanswered
- Challenging work in a dynamic and collaborative team — you’ll never be bored!
- A respectful environment where your ideas matter
Inuktun's corporate headquarters offer these benefits:
- Located on beautiful Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada
- Natural beauty of mountains, beaches, oceans, parks, wildlife
- Mild climate
- Affordable – relatively low housing costs
- Just the right size – area population of 150,000
- Diverse outdoor, cultural and recreational opportunities
- Friendly and relaxed “island lifestyle”
Office Administrator (Nanaimo, Canada)
Inuktun Services Ltd. is seeking applications for the full-time position of Office Administrator.
As Office Administrator, you will be responsible for office administration functions, including:
- Reception duties (phone and in-person)
- Processing sales orders and generating invoices
- Administrative support to the sales team
- Administrative support to departments and managers
- Event planning.
- A certificate or diploma in office administration, or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Minimum of 4 years' administrative experience; experience in an technical/manufacturing environment is an asset
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, internet)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment with changing priorities
- Professional personal presentation
- Familiarity with sales orders and invoicing is an asset
- Ability to use moderately complex telephone systems
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with CRM is an asset
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and systems.
Based on skills and experience (anticipated wage range: $17-$22 per hour).
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com. This position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Information Systems Application Specialist (Nanaimo, Canada)
Inuktun Services Ltd. is seeking applications for the full-time position of Information Systems Application Specialist.
As Information Systems Application Specialist, you will be responsible for the implementation, support, and maintenance of Inuktun’s Business Information Systems, assisting employees in their use, and maintaining systems documentation. This includes:
- Supporting and maintaining Inuktun’s business information systems, applications, and components
- Managing and maintaining onsite and offsite servers
- Providing support to users
- Creating and maintaining related documentation
- Contributing to continuous improvement of information systems, procedures and practices.
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field is an asset
- Skills and experience in the use and support of information systems
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly
- Good problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of the Windows operating system, including networking, domains, and system manipulation
- Knowledge of specific systems infrastructure applications:
- Windows, Windows Server, including: GPOs, DHCP, DNS, AD, HyperV, RDS, VPNs, Microsoft System Center
- SonicWall Network Interfaces including point-to-point VPNs
- Cisco network switches and their management (VLANs)
- SQL server
- Able to occasionally work outside of normal business hours (evenings/weekends).
Based on qualifications and experience (anticipated wage range: $36,000 to $55,000 per year, plus benefits).
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an immediate position and will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Inuktun. We're always looking for top talent. Please check this page regularly as available positions will be published here when appropriate.
If you wish, you can submit your CV for our records by emailing it to email@example.com. No phone calls please. When sending your attachment, ensure the file is Microsoft Word (.doc) or PDF (.pdf) format.