World-Class Robotics is about Great People…
Inuktun Services Ltd. is a leading designer and manufacturer of Multi-Mission Modular (IM3) technology used in hazardous areas, confined spaces, and underwater applications around the world. Inuktun provides innovative solutions for a variety of environments including pipe inspection, oil and gas, search and rescue, nuclear, hydro-electric, military and security, mining and marine operations.
Join the Inuktun Team
- Innovative industry leader, providing unique and specialized solutions to industry problems otherwise unanswered
- Challenging work in a dynamic and collaborative team — you’ll never be bored!
- A respectful environment where your ideas matter
Inuktun is seeking applications for the full-time position of Production Technician.
- Assembly of products and sub-assemblies, meeting timelines and quality standards
- Testing assemblies, sub-assemblies, and integrated systems to quality standards
- Diagnosing and resolving problems in products.
- High school completion
- Mechanical/electronics aptitude
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Electronics/ mechanical skills and experience are an asset
- Mechanical and/or electronics training is an asset
- Skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Math skills
- Manual dexterity
- Soldering skills
- Ability to follow drawings, schematics and diagrams, and to follow written/verbal instructions
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to use relevant tools and equipment
- Safe work practices and safety awareness
Based on qualifications and experience (anticipated wage range is $15-18 per hour).
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com. This is an immediate position and will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Inuktun. Please check this page regularly as available positions will be published here when appropriate.
If you wish, you can submit your CV for our records by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. When sending your attachment, ensure the file is Microsoft Word (.doc) or PDF (.pdf) format.